Marketing & Brand Building
One of the first steps in advertising or promoting your company name or product is to build Brand Awareness. Promotional products, giveaways and imprinted gifts are some of the best ways to make your brand visible to the public, your customers and your prospects.
With so many options available to consumers of all types, from banking customers to retail sales, service industry businesses to Fortune 500 companies, you want your brand, your logo, to be the one they think of first and the one they will remember. Visibility creates awareness and awareness will help bring and keep customers.
Imprinted items are also excellent tools to assist in recognizing and rewarding your employees. Receiving such gifts or awards can in turn can help build company loyalty and pride.
Promotional products can offer one of the best returns on investment you can make when it comes to building your brand. It should be considered an important part of any on-going marketing or advertising program.
So, when it comes to making your first impression and the right impression on your customers, let Best Impressions be your resource.
Using Promotional Products
Marketing, advertising and brand building are important for all types of organizations: Businesses, schools, religious organizations, non-profit associations, political campaigns, cities and states, teams and clubs.
Below are just a few of the ways to use promotional items to help build awareness and brand recognition:
- Use in direct mail programs
- Launch a new product or service
- Promote an upcoming sale
- Giveaways for tradeshows, business meetings, community events
- Notify people of your new address and phone number
- Encourage new sales leads
- Award and recognize employees and volunteers
- Thank clients
- Use as a fundraiser
- Commemorate special events
- Give as holiday gifts
- Provide goodwill gestures
- Implement a sales incentive program
- Reward customers
- Use for company-sponsored contests, raffles or sweepstakes
- Giveaways for grand openings
- Start a safety program
- Kick-off campaigns
- Support your candidate
- Encourage kids in the classroom
- Promote school clubs
- Support sports teams
- Promote your church and religious organizations
- Celebrate homecoming
- Go all out at tournament time
- Promote school events
- Create branded items for your bookstore or gift shop
- Create awareness for fundraising efforts
- Promote cause awareness
- Give grand openings a boost
- Acknowledge volunteers
- WOW visitors at an Open House
- Support monthly awareness campaigns